What is SEO?
Our SEO Services
What We Do For You
FREE SEO Consultation
FREE SEO Consultation
For the Business Person
For the Tech, Editorial,
SEO-for-Tech, Editorial, Art
Don't Do This!
Things You Should NOT Do!
Frank Baxter - SEO, Ecommerce Specialist
5 Steps to Success
Helpful Hints for SEO
Training Your Staff
We can train your staff in the technologies and methodologies of successful SEO & SEM.
Keep in mind SEO & SEM are like any profession, it takes time to learn all the ins and outs,
and to become proficient at it.
We can teach you what you need to know, including:
Still, if you prefer to control all your Internet Mareting in-house, it's worth the
investment to get your staff up to speed. Or maybe you would just like your people to have a better understanding
of what SEO is all about.
In-House or Out source?
- Designing for SEO
- Analyzing web sites for better rankings
- Tools of the trade
- Newsletters & web sites you should subscribe to
- Metrics - Where to get them, how to use them
- Competitive Analysis (spying on the competition, perfectly legal)
- Other ways to attract traffic
- Opportunities to monetize your web site(s)
- PPC, Paid Inclusion, PR, and other options where you pay for traffic
- Setting goals, measuring success
- Using landing pages and calls-to-action to convert visitors to customers
- A/B Testing - finding the winner
- Lots of other good stuff...
Depending on the size of your web site network, and the goals your company has
set for the site(s), you may want to train your staff to do it all, or it may be more cost effective
to let an outside company handle some or all of it for you.
SEO/SEM can easily become a full-time job. At the very least, you need someone who is
primarily dedicated to the program (not as an add-on to an already busy schedule).
Some companies prefer a hybrid approach, teaching their staff to handle some parts
of the program, while having an outside company doing the heavy lifting.
Either way, the benefit of a well designed and executed SEO/SEM program is increased traffic, and better conversions (revenue, subscribers, leads, etc.).
Pricing depends on how in-depth you want the training to be and how many people are to be trained.
Need help deciding? Like to discuss your options?
Contact me (Frank Baxter) at Frank@SeoExpertsToGo.com or call: 860.539.3577
One SEO Expert
To Go, please.
Getting Traffic / Converting Traffic